Tuesday, 16 May 2017

100 moons before Summer Solstice 2017

NEW PROJECT 

Inspired by the possibility of a Space port in Newquay, Cornwall and a super artist named
Tamsin Ainslie & her 
A pencil a day
project.

I have begun my own art marathon......

'100 Moons before Summer Solstice'
is a 4x6 watercolour postcard project I am aiming to complete before the Northern hemisphere's 2017 Summer Solstice.

100 moons before Summer Solstice
All works are mixed media originals and start at £20
You can make purchase of a randomly selected piece right now on my etsy shop or wait until after Summer Solstice when I will begin a daily Instagram auction of the works starting at £20 and selling to the highest bidder. 

Steampunk Moon with vintage watch parts.
All the work will be signed on the back and numbered 1-100
No copies will be made.


One lucky customer recently received a bonus gift of a watercolour postcard in their package with their etsy order. This piece was not one of the set of 100 before Solstice but a practice piece in preparation for this project.
I make a point of sending all my etsy shop customers a freebie of some sort with their order.

Watercolour, neon & inks.
To bag yourself a piece of this affordable art, visit my etsy store here ..
etsy.com/uk/shop/The Owl in the Art Tree


A heads up on how I found Tamsin & her pencil a day project. Through the UPPERCASE readers newsletter.
Why not pop over & sign up for news for "the creative & curious' from the lovely Janine
UPPERCASE magazine.com

Hope your week is going well.
thanks for reading

Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publishing.

Space exploration, Moon & meteorite jewellery. Hope after Hurricane Irma.

I have been busy this month researching, designing & making more space jewellery. After watching Dr Brian Cox on the BBC & his meet...